One of the specialities (or specialties if you prefer the American spelling) of the team at We Write Stuff is medical copywriting.
Medical copywriters on our team have between them written over 700 articles on a very wide range of medical conditions and procedures in 17 different medical fields, for surgeons, dentists, doctors and other medical specialists.
So if you need some written material for a new website, a blog post or article for your news section, or for an email (or printed) newsletter, or any other written material, please get in touch – we’d love to help.
Why choose us?
- Expertise in patient-directed and practitioner-directed copywriting
- Make copy easy to read and understand without resorting to jargon (in fact we make a point of explaining it)
- Clinically accurate
- All written work belongs to you (on settlement of our invoice!)
- All content is ‘unique’ (namely original material although based on source material) – this keeps Google – and a few other people – happy
How we work
- We need to review the type and extent of the work in order to give you an accurate quote.
- When you accept our quote we ask you if you have any sources you would prefer us to use in compiling the written material. Otherwise we consult a range of reputable sources of information.
- You are then provided with two sample items from the content you need produced. Only when you are happy with these two pieces do we proceed to write any remaining copy.
Why not write your own copy?
Well of course you can. However we find that many of our clients prefer to be using their medical expertise to help their patients rather than setting aside time to write all the written material needed for all of the essentials of the modern medical world – websites, newsletters, updates, blog articles etc.
Image credit: https://www.maxpixel.net/